I’m a Product Manager at Microsoft in the Microsoft Entra, Customer Acceleration Team (CAT). In my day job I help some of Microsoft’s largest enterprise customers deploy Microsoft Entra succesfully. I also collaborate with product and engineering teams on new Microsoft Entra features with a focus on the Identity side of Microsoft Graph.
In my free time I like to build tools and apps to help the community and also share my knowledge through social media. Below you can find some of the things I’ve built and contributed to.
This blog, it’s content and opinions are my own and do not reflect the views of my company. All blog postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties and is not supported by the author. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their owners and are used for identification only.
My apps and projects
Here are a few of the things I’ve built or contributed to.
Utilities that anyone in the Microsoft community will find useful.
- Your Microsoft Cloud command line.
- Community contributed search engine for aka.ms links
- Refined Microsoft Learn
- Browser extension to make Microsoft Learn distraction free and focus on the content.
Utilities for Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Entra admins and cybersecurity folks.
- Microsoft Entra related power toys including a Conditional Access visualizer and Entra mind maps.
- Stay up to date on all things Entra with this weekly newsletter with the latest updates on Microsoft Entra from both Microsoft and the community.
- Repository hosting a daily updated csv/json of Microsoft first party app names and their GUIDs
- Entra Exporter
- PowerShell module that exports all the config and data of a Microsoft Entra tenant.
- Azure AD Assessment
- Guidance to assess the health of an Azure AD tenant and provide best practice guidance / recommendations.
- Collection of useful cmdlets for common Azure AD functionality
Utilities for everyone that works with Microsoft Graph and Graph PowerShell.
- Graph X-Ray
- Fiddler for Microsoft! Convert your actions in the Azure Portal to Graph PowerShell commands.
- Graph Permissions Explorer
- Site that shows all the Graph APIs and data exposed for a given Graph Permission.
- Graph PowerShell Conversion Analyzer
- Get help converting your Azure AD and MSOL PowerShell cmdlets to Graph PowerShell.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Inclusiveness Analyzer
- Helps developers write code and comments using inclusive language.
- Microsoft 365 Gender Pronoun Kit
- Guidance for organisations to configure Microsoft 365 to allow employees to show their pronoun.
Need to get in touch with me? Feel free to contact me on Twitter or LinkedIn. If you want to drop me an email send to merill at merill.net