I’m a Senior Product Manager in the Azure AD (Identity) team at Microsoft. I focus on Azure AD extensibility which includes the Identity side of Graph API and Graph PowerShell. I also help some of our largest Azure AD customers in Australia get the most out of Azure Active Directory and related Identity technologies from Microsoft.
This blog, it’s content and opinions are my own and do not reflect the views of my company. All blog postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties and is not supported by the author. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their owners and are used for identification only.
My apps and projects
Here are a few of the things I’ve built or contributed to.
- Your Microsoft Cloud command line.
- Graph X-Ray
- Fiddler for Microsoft! Convert your actions in the Azure Portal to Graph PowerShell commands.
- Graph Permissions Explorer
- Site that shows all the Graph APIs and data exposed for a given Graph Permission.
- Graph PowerShell Conversion Analyzer
- Get help converting your Azure AD and MSOL PowerShell cmdlets to Graph PowerShell.
- Azure AD Exporter
- PowerShell module that exports all the config and data of an Azure AD tenant.
- Azure AD Assessment
- Guidance to assess the health of an Azure AD tenant and provide best practice guidance / recommendations.
- Collection of useful cmdlets for common Azure AD functionality
Diversity & Inclusion
- Inclusiveness Analyzer
- Helps developers write code and comments using inclusive language.
- Microsoft 365 Gender Pronoun Kit
- Guidance for organisations to configure Microsoft 365 to allow employees to show their pronoun.
Need to get in touch with me? Feel free to contact me on Twitter or LinkedIn. If you want to drop me an email send to merill at merill.net