I’m a Program Manager in the Identity CxP team at Microsoft and help some of our large customers in Australia get the most out of Azure Active Directory and related Identity technologies from Microsoft.
This blog, it’s content and opinions are my own and do not reflect the views of my company. All blog postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties and is not supported by the author. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their owners and are used for identification only.
Here are a few of the things I’ve built or contributed to.
- Inclusiveness Analyzer
- Helps developers write code and comments using inclusive language.
- Microsoft 365 Gender Pronoun Kit
- Guidance for organisations to configure Microsoft 365 to allow employees to show their pronoun.
- Graph Permissions Explorer
- Site that shows all the Graph APIs and data exposed for a given Graph Permission.
- Azure AD Exporter
- PowerShell module that exports all the config and data of an Azure AD tenant.
- Azure AD Assessment
- Guidance to assess the health of an Azure AD tenant and provide best practice guidance / recommendations.
- Azure AD Toolkit
- Collection of cmdlets for common Azure AD functionality
Need to get in touch with me? Feel free to contact me on Twitter on LinkedIn. If you want to drop me an email send to merill at merill.net